I’ve been looking at office blocks turned to flats where Harlow has the most in the country they are being described as Human Warehouses.

I wanted to start by taking about of the buildings

Terminus House

Above is Terminus house I wanted to talk about this building as a child I saw this building as a positive thing it was a sky scrapper like building with departments ran by college librarians orchestrating driving theory tests, often rude to people that would come in but it felt nice and comfortable, then it almost felt over night it building was transformed in a monstrosity almost like an evil layer you’d see in cartoon being dubbed as “Human Warehouse” these sparse offices have been converted in to studio flats where families who have struggling are being forced to live being disguised as affordable living but the living conditions are poor and the flats are only just affordable.

You have to question how the 5th richest country in the world has allowed anybody who is rich enough to convert offices in to housing that are suppose to be temporary but are being overly relied instead of creating affordable living . There are also no regulations in the uk how big a proper should be as well the uk passed a law in 2013 called permitted development rights which means properties don’t need to have windows.